Welcome to visit Taiwan Pavilion at booth No. 743 & 843 in Bio 2023! BPIPO is honored to organize Taiwan delegation with over 50 companies and organizations in new drug, CRO, CDMO, regenerative medicine, agriculture biotechnology, precision medicine, and smart health fields are looking forward to meeting you on-site. Not only companies’ collaboration information, but also Taiwan's biomedical policy, and unique environment you can find here!
Taiwan has promoted the biomedical industry for decades. The efforts of the government and private enterprises have laid the cornerstone for the cross-domain development of biomedicine. The following videos show the current state of Taiwan's biomedical industry innovation, development, and Taiwan’s biotechnology focus.
Big data mobile company
▪ In-/Out-Licensing ▪ Collaborative R&D ▪ Pharmacist ▪ agent ▪ Health Management Center ▪ insurance company
CytoAurora Biotechnologies, Inc.
▪ Market expansion ▪ Looking for strategy partner ▪ Looking for distributor ▪ CDMO
FaceHeart provides a cross-platform Software Development Kit (SDK) or Web page for any players who are interested in adopting contactless vital sign measurements as part of their service offerings. ▪ Hardware Vendors (IDH/ODM/OEM) ▪ Medical Channels ▪ Value-added Service Providers ▪ Smart Health Application/Management ▪ SmartHealth Service Solution/Platform.
JelloX Biotech Inc.
▪ Service package of 3D pathology for new drug development ▪ System integration for multi-functional digital pathology platform ▪ Collaborative R&D for clinical diagnosis & investment
Micronbrane Medical Co., Ltd.
Micronbrane Medical is a biotechnology company based in Taiwan. We provide cost-effective, rapid, and accurate pathogen detection solutions for human infections. Our products and technologies make it possible to precisely identify both known and unknown pathogens from any body liquid sample within 24 hours.
Formosa Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Seeking out-licensing opportunities for leading pipeline assets. Seeking co-development partner for Proprietary Platform.
• Out-licensing of PG2® and Oraphine® • In-licensing of the products related to cancer supportive care, cancer therapy and neurology • Co-develop inline products in new indications
Suntec Medical, Inc.
• Out-license: Out-license STM-001, 002, 003. • Co-development: All pipeline drugs are open to co-development. • Fund raising: Series A fundraising to support human trials • Custom-formulation: Formulate client’s drugs using MINC technology.
T-E Meds, Inc.
• Series A fundraising • Out-licensing ADC/ARC technology platforms to biotech, pharma, and CDMO • Out-licensing TE-1146 ADC (anti-CD38 for multiple myeloma treatment) and TE-1132 ARC (anti-CA19-9 for pancreatic cancer diagnosis / treatment) • Collaborations in research and development of ADC/ARC platforms
ACRO Biomedical Co., Ltd
▪ Distribution (代理/經銷) ▪ ODM/OEM (委託設計/製造/生產) ▪ R&D Collaboration (研發合作) ▪ Licensing (授權)
ARCE THERAPEUTICS, INC.
▪ CLL-1 CAR-T product early-entry to the market ▪ Seek partners to collaborate the U.S. and global clinical development ▪ Seek out-licensing opportunity
• Preclinical development of drug discovery and medical device. • Collaborative R&D. • Contracted preclinical R&D, and comparative oncology trial. • Translational marketing of veterinary clinical product and service. • Investment.
▪ Biologics CDMO- mAb, bispecific antibody, ADC, recombinant protein/peptide, plasmid DNA, RNA and viral vector ▪ Biologics CMO- commercial GMP Production ▪ M&A - Biologics CMO or CRO
eXCELL Biotherapeutics Inc.
For human and pet health, our mission is to design, develop and deliver the constructive xenogeneic cell immunotherapy to improve cancer patients’ outcomes.
LumiSTAR Biotechnology, Inc.
▪ Out-Licensing ▪ Collaborative R&D for drug discovery ▪ Clinical collaboration on iPSC-based cell therapies
OBI Pharma, Inc.
OBI is seeking out-licensing opportunities to expedite the clinical development of our pipeline products. OBI is also looking to in-license novel anti-cancer therapies to compliment and strengthen our pipeline.
PrecisemAb Biotech Co., Ltd.
▪ Cooperation Partners of Lead Product-PSM101 ▪ Strategic Partners of ADC. ▪ Customized Antibody Lock design service ▪ Out-licensing of Lock-antibodies
PrecisemAb Biotech Co., Ltd.
Collaborative R&D, CDMO, Distribution, Long-Term Partnership, Product Supply Agreement
ZIH YUAN TANG Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
We are looking for business partners, hoping to have more funds to enter preclinical animal tests and IND; or, Out-Licensing. According to the authoritative Grand View Research report: In the NPDR stage, the global market will exceed US 10 billion annually.
China Medical University
▪ We are a biomedical start-up group striving to develop quality biomimetic medical innovations. With our own laboratory and medical device factory, international collaborative R&D and CDMO are direction of our business cooperation. ▪ We are delighted to discuss our development process and explore potential partnerships (co-development), out-licensing opportunities, CDMO, and CRO collaboration.
China Medical University Hospital
▪ In-/Out-Licensing: USFDA ▪ Collaborative R&D ▪ Data exchange cooperation ▪ Knowledge sharing and technical support
Research Center for Emerging Viral Infections, Chang Gung University, Taiwan
RCEVI offers a range of customized services, such as antiviral testing, validation of diagnostic kits, and vaccine/drug development. We have launched various products in Taiwan via out-licensing agreements and collaborate with research centers in Chang Gung University for high-quality R&D, emphasizing their core competencies in all the tests of viruses.
Show Chwan Healthcare System Center for MedTech Commercialization
▪ Collaborative R&D With 9 hospitals and 1 most advanced surgery training center in Asia, we are interested in international collaborative R&D projects. ▪ CDMO In partnership with Taiwan ICT industry, we bridge manufacturing resources for early-stage innovations.
Taipei Veterans General Hospital & ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
VGHTPE has interest in B2B collaboration with companies serving 200 or more hospitals. ASUS AICS is keen to collaborate with AI innovators and platform developers to create strong technology partnerships and continue providing revolutionary healthcare solutions.
Our company specializes in the design and manufacturing of wearable injectors for pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Chang Gu biotechnology Co.,Ltd
▪ Out-Licensing ▪ Market agency authorization ▪ Acquisition investment
MedFluid Co,. Ltd.
▪ Direct import, sales to distributors or hospital (Human and veterinary market) ▪ Strategic partners (Local device and reagents GMP suppliers) ▪ CDMO using Integrated Lab-on-chip platform (Liquid biopsy, protein detection, veterinary diagnostics, food safety, Pesticide residue detection, Environmental test)
PLEXBIO Co., Ltd
▪ Distributor ▪ RUO/ LDTs ▪ KOL Collaborations ▪ CDMO Services ▪ Technology Licensing
Agricultural Technology Research Institute
Collaborative R&D. We offer animal study can evaluate efficacy, toxicity study using pig model and bio-safety service to biotechnology companies. We want to contact the exhibitors help to screen potential candidate and accelerate new drug development.
Amaran Biotechnology, Inc.
CDMO service and Global Partnership for the cGMP manufacturing of critical substances and injectable products. Collaborative R&D for new chemical/biologics entity entering clinical trial.
CancerFree Biotech Ltd.
▪ Joint research in drug discovery programs. ▪ Look for strategic partners in the U.S, such as CROs, pharmaceutical companies and academic institutes. ▪ Product development collaborations.
▪ Out-licensing injectable products. ▪ API, fermentation, peptide, ADC, and injectable CDMO/CMO services
Mycenax Biotech Inc.
Mycenax is a fully dedicated bio-CDMO. We also offer an open platform of novel technologies from our collaborators, such as ADCC enhancing technology (CHO pharma) and site-specific linkers for ADC, to enhance our customers’projects in terms of product quality and efficacy.
Biomedical Translation Research Center (BioTReC), Academia Sinica
Translational medical research, Core facility support, Innovation andincubation center, Smart healthcare, Collaborative Bio cluster / Bio park.
China Productivity Center
Seeking in-/out-licensing, collaborative R&D, CDMO opportunities for Taiwanese biotechnology and Medicine companies.
Department of Academia Industry Collaboration and Science Park Affairs National Science and Technology Council
▪ Innovation and entrepreneurship ▪ Academia-industry collaboration ▪ Startups ▪ Talent cultivation
Development Center for Biotechnology
Out-Licensing, Collaborative R&D, Spin-off, CDMO Collaboration
Hsinchu Science Park Bureau, National Science and Technology Council
▪ Providing top-tier infrastructure and comprehensive one-stop services. ▪ Promoting industry-academia R&D collaboration. Creating a cluster of innovative ventures in world arena. ▪ Creating a cluster of innovative ventures in world arena.
Industrial Technology Research Institute
▪ R&D Collaboration ▪ CDMO/ CRO ▪ Out-Licensing ▪ GxP Trial Production
Medical and Pharmaceutical Industry Technology and Development Center
▪ Out-licensing of pharmaceutical technology, including hot-melt extrusion drugs, drug-eluting medical devices, botanical products, and stem cell products, to external parties. ▪ Collaborative clinical trials for stem cell products and botanical products. ▪ CDMO services for complex generic drug.
Ministry of Health and Welfare of the Republic of China
The MOHW’s diversified responsibilities include health policy planning and promotion, prevention and control of disease, food safety, drug management, social insurance and welfare, relief and protective services.
National Science and Technology Council
▪ IP/Tech feasibility and analysis for pharmaceuticals and medical devices ▪ Prototyping service for pharmaceuticals and medical devices ▪ Marketing analysis and regulatory compliance support for pharmaceuticals and medical devices ▪ Accelerate commercialization for pharmaceuticals and medical devices
Startup Island TAIWAN
Startup Island TAIWAN demonstrates the strong ambition and capabilities of Taiwan tech startups as well as their intention and ability to contribute to other startup ecosystems around the world. We hope to be the gateway to Taiwan’s startup ecosystem.
Taipei City Government
▪ Welcome Int`l bio research unit and companies to land in Taipei. ▪ Well-equipped bio-cluster and IP protection enables you find partners in Taipei.
TPEx aims to attract issuers to list securities, providing investors with a fair, transparent, and efficient market.